Border Transload & Transfer, Inc. ("BTT") - Rio Grande Valley TX
Provides logistics and transfer solutions for all types of transportation and transload needs throughout the Rio Grande Valley. Specializing in Rail to Truck AND Truck to Rail transfer of any type, BTT has facilities located in Donna, TX and in McAllen, TX.
Services currently offered at these facilities include potential Transload & Warehousing solution. We also offer Truck Drayage solutions through our sister-company Border Transload & Freight Services, LLC ("BTFS") and Rail solutions through our sister-company Rio Valley Switching Company ("RVSC - The Valley Railroad").
Border Transload and Transfer, Inc. ("BTT") - Las Cruces, NM
A corn sweetener transfer facility located in Las Cruces, New Mexico. BTT-Las Cruces is equipped with 2 truck bays, 30 rail spots, a 100HP boiler, 3 product pumps and a wash station allowing for the movement of millions of pounds of corn sweeteners. With easy access to I-10 and the Mexican border, BTT-Las Cruces is a perfect location for rail to truck transfer of corn sweeteners for any market. BTT-Las Cruces is part of the Ironhorse Resources, Inc family of businesses and is served by the BNSF railroad.
BTT is a subsidiary of Ironhorse Resources, Inc. and is a sister company to:
- Caney Fork & Western Railroad: A shortline railroad based out of McMinnville, TN
- Gardendale Railroad, Inc.: A shortline railroad based out of Gardendale, TX
- Mississippi Tennessee Railroad: A shortline railroad based out of Middleton, TN
- Rio Valley Switching Company: A shortline railroad based out of McAllen, TX.
- Santa Teresa Southern Railroad, LLC: A shortline railroad based out of Santa Teresa, NM
- Southern Switching Company: A shortline railroad located in Abilene, TX
- Border Transload & Freight Services, LLC: A trucking company operating out of Donna TX
- IHR Logistics, LLC: A truck brokerage company out of Houston, TX